Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Home Sweet Home


So, I've been home for a little over a week. Had my not-so-abstemious Thanksgiving meal with the folks and spent an awesome weekend in Albany.

Reasons why it's good to be home:

1) BREAD. More specifically - bagels, pizza and doughnuts. Mmm.

2) My car. Driving around at your own leisure may not be economically feasible in these hard times, but just having your own wheels makes a HUGE difference in life. And bicycle wheels are NOT the same thing.

3) The mall. Never would I have realized how much fun it is to walk around and peep in expensive store windows, drooling over products that I don't have enough money to purchase, until I couldn't do it anymore. Used to not be so much fun. Now it is, simply because I can do it again!

4) Regularity. No longer am I the biggest girl in town. No longer am I the whitest girl in town. No longer am I the center of attention and all of this is AWESOME. I'm back to being lil ole me. I blend in once more. Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment