1) Pig Intestines.
2) FRESH eel (see a few posts below)
3) Duck embryo - it had some hair on its' little ducky head, too.
4) Fried Frog. And not just the legs, people. The whole thang.
5) A Vietnamese concotion of cartilage, fat and mystery meat. This particular byproduct I never managed to hold down. All I can tell you is that it was quite...the experience. I had no idea what I was chewing on, so that helped to further along the decision-making process as to whether or not I should spit it out. I did. And I'm glad for this.
Sorry, Nam, but there are some things in this world that I just won't be able to stomach or swallow...
Next on the list:
3) Beating heart of a King Cobra, drenched in its' own blood.
Might need Anthony Bourdain to hold my hand for number three...